Coca-Cola can ( Updated )

Started by Bernardo Lickfold, January 22, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernardo Lickfold

Hi guys,
Just some renders tests to practice. I´m starting to work more with keyshot and i like it a lot.

Feel free to give me your feedback.

NM-92

Nice one Bernardo ! I love roughing up the materials and adding layers of dirt and i think you did a great job with these cans.

Bernardo Lickfold

Quote from: NM-92 on January 22, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
Nice one Bernardo ! I love roughing up the materials and adding layers of dirt and i think you did a great job with these cans.

Thanks!! I really appreciate the feedback.

Magnus Skogsfjord

They look like they've been through one helluva ride! Looks good, Bernardo :)

Will Gibbons

The texturing is really cool. Almost looks like some salty water dried on them or something. One thing to watch out for is the over-exposed area where it's white on the can that's the focal point. In the 2nd image where you increased contrast, it's even more distracting. I'd encourage you to try to push the lighting in KeyShot a bit more and render a couple more views to get a set of images with this model/texture. Really cool!

Bernardo Lickfold

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 23, 2017, 03:09:25 AM
They look like they've been through one helluva ride! Looks good, Bernardo :)

Thanks Magnus !

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 23, 2017, 09:02:49 AM
The texturing is really cool. Almost looks like some salty water dried on them or something. One thing to watch out for is the over-exposed area where it's white on the can that's the focal point. In the 2nd image where you increased contrast, it's even more distracting. I'd encourage you to try to push the lighting in KeyShot a bit more and render a couple more views to get a set of images with this model/texture. Really cool!

Thanks for the comments Will ! I´ll definitely try to play more with this.

Bernardo Lickfold

One more test with this model. This time i tried to work with some water drops, its not perfect but at least it was fun.
I still need to improve more the lights.