THANK YOU KEYSHOT: 2016 RECAP

Started by Doug Didia, December 03, 2016, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Didia

Hello KeyShot Gallery,

Been a while since posting. Thought I would share some of my jobs and samples from this past year just for the fun of it. I also want to take this time to thank the folks at KeyShot for making an amazing software. I have been using it for a few years now and it just keeps getting better and better. It simply allows an artist to play and push an image to it's best possible outcome, only limited to your imagination. My job changed last year and It has been an uphill battle for them to embrace KeyShot as a workflow pipeline tool to execute jobs. They were suffering from "Maya Vray muscle memory" for every job. We are gaining new ground and opening eyes that were once closed off to change. I brag about it every chance I get and post a lot of my stuff in more detail on Behance. Although, given the chance, the software speaks for itself as a necessity in the industry. I look forward to getting version 7 and a great new year of gallery images from you guys to come!   https://www.behance.net/ddidia
Regards,
Doug Didia

Paul Garcia

Great images....my favorite is the Wrangler on the rocks  (looks absolutely real) and the Dodge Ram Rebel....

Paul

Josh3D

Doug! Always a pleasure to see your work. Great to see the range of images you're working on. Love that your making some inroads with KeyShot at your new job too. A great new year to you!