Blue Hangar

Started by tsunami, September 02, 2012, 01:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Another Hangar version..with Bmw..
regards

feher

Very nice image.
Tip : When making a dome for this you really need to get the color pallet of your backplate into your car.  In this image your backplate has alot of warm colors in it. But the car has all cool colors reflecting on it.
If you can get colors of your background into the car it will bring this image to the next level.  You have made alot of nice images. I keep seeing this in your work. That is one reason why some of them just don't look like they fit.
I hope you know what I mean. If you look back at some of my images you will see what I'm talking about.  Or look at EGON's , Clarks, or Speedster. Their images too have the background color pallet mixed in there 3D models.
Keep up the great work.
As always I would be more than happy to light this for you so you can see what I mean.
Let me know.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: feher on September 02, 2012, 04:51:07 PM
Very nice image.
Tip : When making a dome for this you really need to get the color pallet of your backplate into your car.  In this image your backplate has alot of warm colors in it. But the car has all cool colors reflecting on it.
If you can get colors of your background into the car it will bring this image to the next level.  You have made alot of nice images. I keep seeing this in your work. That is one reason why some of them just don't look like they fit.
I hope you know what I mean. If you look back at some of my images you will see what I'm talking about.  Or look at EGON's , Clarks, or Speedster. Their images too have the background color pallet mixed in there 3D models.
Keep up the great work.
As always I would be more than happy to light this for you so you can see what I mean.
Let me know.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim
Hi Tim,
i thought that car all inside hangar, and with white "neon" lights from above didn't get affect from the warm lights that awas on background, that because i did on this way.
But your advice is also right, to make this render "more realistic".So did you mean i should modify my hdr with keyshot hdr editor, or doing it on postwork with ps?Because i'm still improving and learning how best modify with keyshot hdr editor, and i think if i do from myself the resutl will not be the best one for sure.
I would be more than happy to know how you work in to modify lights.!!!
As always thanks for your great helps to me!
Aldo

Speedster

It's neat to see your progress, and especially your willingness to stick with it!  Try tweaking in the KeyShot Editor, especially hue/saturation, and add in some new lights (pins) with a lot of warmth in them.  Don't be afraid to experiment aggressively, either.  Keep posting your progress!
Bill G

feher

Yes ! What Bill said.
I like to tweek the hue in PS first I will also cut pieces from the backplate and put them into the dome if it's a dome that does not go withthe backplate. I do that to get the reflections. Once I'm satisfied with the overall hue and reflections of the dome is when I'll go into Keyshots HDR editor or HDRLightStudio's editor.
Keep up the great work.
Tim

EGON

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on September 03, 2012, 04:26:13 PM
It's neat to see your progress, and especially your willingness to stick with it!  Try tweaking in the KeyShot Editor, especially hue/saturation, and add in some new lights (pins) with a lot of warmth in them.  Don't be afraid to experiment aggressively, either.  Keep posting your progress!
Bill G
Thanks Bill, i want to improve my keyshot experience so i try to get all what i can about renders, getting all advices and suggestion from more experienced user..Thanks

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on September 03, 2012, 07:35:41 PM
Guy looks like Obama.
Looks maybe like Obama but is not... ;D..and is not Mitt Romney... ;)

tsunami

Quote from: feher on September 03, 2012, 04:59:22 PM
Yes ! What Bill said.
I like to tweek the hue in PS first I will also cut pieces from the backplate and put them into the dome if it's a dome that does not go withthe backplate. I do that to get the reflections. Once I'm satisfied with the overall hue and reflections of the dome is when I'll go into Keyshots HDR editor or HDRLightStudio's editor.
Keep up the great work.
Tim
Ahh i get always hue and saturation after i get the render image and all in Ps....so i should try to work on image before than get a render...that's right.
And the dome i used for this render does not go with the backplate i used, so all work to do is on hdr editor, ..i have to match light on it...
regards

Speedster

You know it's not President Obama because the car's not a GM...
Bill G

tsunami

..I added more warm pins on the hdri, but i'm still not able to get the result i want..after hdr modification, the light appear not real on the render...
I'm still working on it..