Main Menu

astonmartin one77

Started by ahmet yılmaz, February 17, 2013, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmet yılmaz

This is mine new personal work.Hope you like it ;)
I used for modeling 3d max,rendering keyshot.
Final photoshop retouch version...

Firstly keyshot render..

Photoshop phases...

EGON

Nice work. But needs work on the windows.

ahmet yılmaz

Thanks  :)
You're right, window reflection could have been better than...

schneich

depth of field looks unrealistic, too much vignetting, you loose a lot of detail in the shadows....

nice modelling though....

cheers

t.

tsunami

The car is nice, but i think is not matching with backplate, because car seems too much small than around objects.
That's maybe because it's has a semi tilt effect, that make car as a toy car..
regards

ahmet yılmaz

tsunami did not escape the eyes of your  :)
Right! But otherwise car would not have been nicely aligned into the render frame?

schneich
"you loose a lot of detail in the shadows..." Compared to the first render.Which details lost???

Thanks for helpfull critical comments  ;)

schneich

tsunami

Quote from: ahmet yılmaz on February 18, 2013, 12:29:14 PM
tsunami did not escape the eyes of your  :)
Right! But otherwise car would not have been nicely aligned into the render frame?

schneich
"you loose a lot of detail in the shadows..." Compared to the first render.Which details lost???

Thanks for helpfull critical comments  ;)
Ahmet dont' get mad at critical comments, because them are made to improve work... ;)..and u should be happy, because sometime many posts here don't get any comments...also if are nice works ;)..and your work got them...soooo...
I always like image with high contrast, if u take a look on some of my work you will see it...so i like your..but i would try to change something as i told u before..; and maybe i should try also to change hdri environment, and light setup..and try to give some tires weight,..cutting them a bit with a plane..
Regards

ahmet yılmaz

schneich you're right but that is little detail lose... İ think more realistically than first render :)

Thanks tsunami...
but misunderstood me i'm already happy for comments :)
i said in my comments why i had made that... that's all ;)

Josh3D

I love this car and the direction you're going with the scene. I would definitely bookmark this post from Tim Feher though, everyone should :)