Headphones rendered

Started by ShubhamShah, December 21, 2016, 10:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShubhamShah

Watched the keyshot webinar on headphones rendering and this is what I came up with....Do give me some inputs for improving the render

LayC42

So far not that bad. But IMHO I would bring more brightness and a bit more contrast in this pic. And the bump height of the leather parts needs to be inverted. Maybe you can take a look to some leather materials in the cloud. So you can see some difference solutions.

But it's a great point to start

Hope that helps to improve.

ShubhamShah

Quote from: LayC42 on December 21, 2016, 11:28:24 AM
So far not that bad. But IMHO I would bring more brightness and a bit more contrast in this pic. And the bump height of the leather parts needs to be inverted. Maybe you can take a look to some leather materials in the cloud. So you can see some difference solutions.

But it's a great point to start

Hope that helps to improve.
Thanks for the input..

ShubhamShah

Increasing brightness and contrast and reversing the bump.

NM-92

Looking better ! Using a custom leather texture instead of the procedural within Keyshot will provide better results for such a close up like these.

Artur

The scene is looking great.

The leather needs a bit of attention regarding the mapping and texture for the material.
Besides that its a great render. ;)

ShubhamShah

Custom leather texture...

Esben Oxholm

Hi ShubhamShah.

You are definitely going in the right direction.
When you have staged the shot like this, making the leather the point of focus, you really need to nail it.
Have you spent some time looking at reference images? I know that this one is not the white leather, but it might help you get the look even closer: http://banleong.com/sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/1642003_BeoplayH6_Natural_leather_Bg_White_4.jpg

ShubhamShah

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 22, 2016, 11:35:18 PM
Hi ShubhamShah.

You are definitely going in the right direction.
When you have staged the shot like this, making the leather the point of focus, you really need to nail it.
Have you spent some time looking at reference images? I know that this one is not the white leather, but it might help you get the look even closer: http://banleong.com/sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/1642003_BeoplayH6_Natural_leather_Bg_White_4.jpg

Thanks a lot for the input....
I have worked on the leather. Hope this is good!!!

Esben Oxholm

Yes! Way better :)

If you are up for it, pay a little attention to the 'gold' material.
I'm not sure what kind of finish you are after, but for a anodised aluminum (or something like it) I would add in a subtle noise bump map and a subtle brushed appearance, that you see in the same reference image I linked to.

Again, good job on the leather.

adrianyeo

I did this for my company. ;)

ShubhamShah

Quote from: adrianyeo on December 26, 2016, 05:48:16 PM
I did this for my company. ;)
Woah!!!! that's cool
Did you model it???

ShubhamShah

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 25, 2016, 04:50:52 AM
Yes! Way better :)

If you are up for it, pay a little attention to the 'gold' material.
I'm not sure what kind of finish you are after, but for a anodised aluminum (or something like it) I would add in a subtle noise bump map and a subtle brushed appearance, that you see in the same reference image I linked to.

Again, good job on the leather.
Thank you...m working on the metal