Main Menu

Bluelambo

Started by tsunami, October 23, 2012, 03:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Here a Blue Lambo version..

here the highres version http://imageshack.us/a/img802/2039/gallardopost3523ps1keys.jpg

regards

Seghier

Beautiful car and render

Mark_84

Can you post the Lambo 3D model? Or you designed it yourself?  :)

tsunami

Quote from: Mark_84 on October 23, 2012, 06:57:51 PM
i designed it,with some blueprints reference and photo too...  ;)whi i should share model if no one on here share a scene model render? I asked the same here sometime ehhh

imshinji

how do you setup backlights? can you please share screenshot about your material setting?

CAClark

Quote from: tsunami on October 24, 2012, 01:09:45 PM
Quote from: Mark_84 on October 23, 2012, 06:57:51 PM
i designed it,with some blueprints reference and photo too...  ;)whi i should share model if no one on here share a scene model render? I asked the same here sometime ehhh

And that's why no-one shares. How will someone be the first to share and start the process with that attitude? Just saying.

Nice choice of perspective for the render, the blue seems a little full on though, none the less I like it!

Cheers!

tsunami

...Clark i saw all your render works, and as always are all perfect..so if you appreciate the choice of view on my render, that it's a good starting for me.
Thanks..

Shooter

tsunami bro,

This one is better looking than the green one. :)

All the best.
Voya

tsunami

Quote from: Shooter on October 26, 2012, 06:23:59 AM
tsunami bro,

This one is better looking than the green one. :)

All the best.
Voya
Yes i think also because i changed view and light setup, ..and some model material.
regards

imshinji

hdri and Backplate isn't the same.

tsunami

Quote from: imshinji on October 26, 2012, 04:04:20 PM
hdri and Backplate isn't the same.
Hdr and backplate are the same ;)..

feher

This is really nice ! Some of your best to date. Still feel your black plastics are too dark. We are missing the details.
As for sharing. I share all the time with people. I share my process....etc. All people have to do is ask.
Keep up the hard work it's paying off.
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: feher on October 28, 2012, 08:56:52 AM
This is really nice ! Some of your best to date. Still feel your black plastics are too dark. We are missing the details.
As for sharing. I share all the time with people. I share my process....etc. All people have to do is ask.
Keep up the hard work it's paying off.
Tim
thanks tim,from first time on here this last render it's a lot different than  older one,and this is thanks to all.i meant that is not easy to share a model,but i can share the process of..(if u remember i shared a model with u and i was glad)..
Regards

tsunami

Update with different hdri and backplate...
regards

kana

sur la deuxieme j'aime bien  , le passage en post production  lui donne un style plus agrssif !

par contre , sur la premiere il y a trop de contraste , il aurait fallu controler   l'anti-aliasing ;)