Huracan Studio - Vossen VPS 310

Started by SebasDesign, November 22, 2016, 07:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

(Another) Smokey studio shot of the beautiful Lamborghini Huracan sitting on some awesome Vossen VPS 310 wheels.
Lit with emissive/ies lights
Lambo modeled in maya
Wheels by Jonathan Vera Sella

Love to hear your opinion!

TpwUK

Looks pretty good so far, the tessellation around the collision detectors is not so great, so don't push the resolution too high.
Render looks as if it's off to a good start - the right hand headlight looks as if it's getting a reflection from an unassigned material somewhere, also the indicator/turning light nearest the camera has been given paint rather than plastic lens ... Other than those immediate issues it's coming along nicely :)

Martin

Will Gibbons

Martin's got a great eye for detail! I love the glow that white paint has. Plenty of good contrast between the car and its backplate.

SebasDesign

Quote from: Will Gibbons on November 23, 2016, 08:34:39 AM
Martin's got a great eye for detail! I love the glow that white paint has. Plenty of good contrast between the car and its backplate.
Quote from: TpwUK on November 22, 2016, 09:10:12 PM
Looks pretty good so far, the tessellation around the collision detectors is not so great, so don't push the resolution too high.
Render looks as if it's off to a good start - the right hand headlight looks as if it's getting a reflection from an unassigned material somewhere, also the indicator/turning light nearest the camera has been given paint rather than plastic lens ... Other than those immediate issues it's coming along nicely :)

Martin

Thanks a lot for the feedback!!
Martin, you are completely right about the tessellation on the detectors, sadly that was a modeling issue I'll have to work on (hopefully not remodel the whole thing) . About the reflection on the headlignt it looks blue because it's a thin film material so I guess I'll have to swap it for glass in this kind of setups and finally the indicator that was a boo hoo... sorry haha
Also thanks Will, the contrast was a big focus while I was setting up the lighting... that and I wanted to show the curves and edges of the car like master Tim