Main Menu

Dodge Interior 2

Started by feher, April 10, 2012, 11:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Just trying to figure out which way I want to go when making materials for interior. In the past I would use plastics. I have shyed away from doing that now. I'm all about the advance material. You have a lot more control.
This is done in one render with really no post work.
The dome was created in HdrLightStudio.
Photoshop for post which was very very little.
Of course Keyshot for the render.
Enjoy
Tim

guest84672

Very impressive work. Probably the best interior rendering I've seen.

Did you cut the roof off, and removed the windshield and side windows?

EGON

Speedster

Beautifual as always, Tim!  Especially the soft glow of light on the center console, which you also had on the other interior awhile back.

My only comment is that the red seems a bit "harsh", which draws away from the "realness" of it.  Especially the edge strips.

Materials?  I've been playing a lot mor now with paint rather than plastics, or actually starting from scratch.  It seems somewhat easier and flexible in the tweaks.  Plus it's a great way to gain experience.

Bill G

PhilippeV8

So much detail .. so awesome .. people like us can look at this for a long time, just analysing it.
A work of art !

feher

Thanks guys !

Thomas,
Yes, the windows are gone and I remoced the headliner(Roof). That doesn't mean this would'nt render just as good with all that on. I would just have to set up my materials different and do a few other things......... ;)

Philippe
Please don't look to long, Don't want you to find everything that is wrong with it.

Bill
I know what you mean about the red glow. I just like it too much to get rid of it or tone it down. I too am a big fan of creating my own materials now from scratch.

EGON
Thanks ! Means a lot coming from you.

Despot

Beautiful interior shot, love the red stitching...  :)

fario

bravo, very impressive!

Antoine

Chad Holton

Deacon

That is excellent... well done.

Paul

TheCrazySwede

Very good indeed! Great lightning and textures. Really well lit :) Those textures makes the image!

guest84672

Thanks for joining, TheCrazySwede. Looking forward to your postings.

feher

Thank you. I have a better one coming very shortly.
Tim