KEYSHOT: Delivers me professional results!

Started by Doug Didia, January 10, 2015, 12:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Didia

All,

I wanted to share with you guys, some more fun that KeyShot has enabled me to have this past year. Simple or complex it lets me tell the story I need to convey!!!

Doug

blender974

guest84672

Very sweet. Is the x-ray look a composition of layers inside Photoshop?

Adam_M

Doug, are you doing any of the modeling for these images or are they taken from somewhere like turbosquid?

Great images!

G.Pizzo

Great images Doug!
Tastefully done, thanks for sharing!

feher

Great set of images !!!!
I always find it funny in the automotive world some feel this software is not made for Hi end imagery.
I think from the images I have seen you produce through the years it would be hard to argue that KS is not for professional.
Thanks for sharing !
They are all keepers in my book.
Tim

Speedster

QuoteI always find it funny in the automotive world some feel this software is not made for Hi end imagery
Dang! All these years I thought KeyShot WAS the professional's choice!  No matter- I'm a professional, and it's "good enough for me"!
Bill G

Arian Shamil

Lovely shots!!! They're very good and absolutely professional too!!! :)  8)

Doug Didia

Guys,

The cutaways, xray or ghosted images are always post work in photoshop. Layer masks allow me total control of each section (or "part "originally rendered on a separate layer). It's not the way others do it maybe, but it's the workflow I am comfortable with for absolute total control of everything. If clients make changes or updates of any kind, I can isolate any layer to update just it and keep going. Models can be a combination of turbo squid, grabcad, old working files or where ever I can get one from a source.
I do not do any modeling myself, but would love to learn how. I work with some amazing modelers and data prep analysts at work and try to absorb what they do and how they work. I have a tremendous amount of respect for them. As a creative team we all have strengths and weak areas and pull together to learn from each other. I am fortunate to be part of a group like that.

Thanks for the kind words and interest,

Doug

AbiGarza

Wow...  that looks great!
I just started working with keyshot (well with rendering programs at all) and I see those great renders, and mine don't look like that hahaha...

I'll keep on working to take all the advantage I can of Keyshot. Thnx for the inspiration!

Speedster

Hey, Abi- give it a week and you'll be up with the rest of us!
Bill G