Render Farms

Started by Poochyricko, July 09, 2013, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poochyricko

I know some people are having trouble with rendering the larger files in time and there is little news on Keyshot render farms.

Good news tho, I used 3DOTP who are also members in these forums and they sorted out my 4 minute animation video within the day. If your looking for a render farm give them a go.  :)

3D Off the Page

Thanks for the post Poochyricko!!  We're glad that the service worked well for you. 

Just and FYI, we are in discussions with a company to develop a full service website that would allow users to configure render settings and submit their projects on their own.

For any questions about using our render farm contact us at sseager@3dotp.com.

Our thanks again to Poochyricko!!

PhilippeV8

Interesting ...

Rendering works great for us.  But we are looking into getting VR .. which would work if I can let it render over night (I hope).  But I want to go towards animations too (And I'm sure the boss wants it too), but that won't work on my curent setup.

DriesV

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on July 09, 2013, 02:16:37 PM
Interesting ...

Rendering works great for us.  But we are looking into getting VR .. which would work if I can let it render over night (I hope).  But I want to go towards animations too (And I'm sure the boss wants it too), but that won't work on my curent setup.

Believe you me, VR will blow the minds of management peeps. ;D
We also acquired the add-on only a month ago and it's really incredible how many people already use them to show off to clients and visitors. :) "OOOooh" and "AAAaah"...

But true, you need some decent render power. To be honest though, refurbished high-end workstations can be had for ridiculous bargain prices in Europe. That's one of the great opportunities of the current economic slump. ;D

Dries