Best rendering, or the real deal?

Started by Nils Piirma, July 23, 2015, 05:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

After hours of modeling this scene, and tons of chats going back and forth with our mr YODA aka TIM Feher, I managed somehow to skip all of my previous religious beliefs and get real nitty gritty with the car and lighting it in KS.

I had a lot, and I quite literally mean A LOT of tips and tricks yet definite "No-No's" from mr YODA, yet in my honest opinion I think that something is still missing, should stack some tire's up on the wall. "DANG IT; NOW when the render is done, now I get the idea, for crying out loud, NILS, you and your darn BRAIN!"

Anyways, wooooh, "swipes off sweat from forehead" I'ts done with this render, yet far from completion of the full on and full blown Gallery (coming to cinemas near you!) :D

Long story short, Thanks TIM for the time you put into teaching me more and more, thanks for the community for sharing ideas and slapping my wrist when needed, and sharing the data / models with me.
Going back 2 years, I never would have though that this thing from being a hobby would end up like this.
This is the perfect way to go out with a bang for my 8 month military stay. Will be back in May 2016, leavin' in september 2015. (schedule is full, no time for my own stuff.)

Long story short, I'm blown away even by myself. Take a look at the image down below.
CAR: Audi R8 V10 PLUS
Scene: A custom garage scene I built myself.
NO HDRI, only Area light diffuse used.
Enjoy!

PEACE!

Alang7™

No words mate ... your renderings are awesome!  :o

I hope one day i will be able to make some renderings like you :)

Shubham_Kapoor

Woooaah, That's my new wallpaper over there. Jaw dropped.

Speedster

My favorite uncle used to say "Now you've gone and done it".  This is, IMO, perhaps the finest automobile rendering yet on this forum!  Absolutely perfect, and I love the unusual angle and viewpoint.

My mom, who was a professional artist for some 80 years, had a quotation by Michelangelo hanging on her studio wall- "If people knew how hard I have to work for my mastery, they would not think it so wonderful".  It now hangs in my wife's studio.

We all have a great teacher in Master Tim!

Bill G

guest84672

Looks great. Would be interesting to the scene setup inside KeyShot.

Nils Piirma

Quote from: thomasteger on July 24, 2015, 08:26:09 AM
Looks great. Would be interesting to the scene setup inside KeyShot.

Well, here it is, nothing more here, just 3 models :P

slater

Thanks Nils...you are in the right mood to share...this is the real spirit of the forum!!!!!!
Good work as always

E.Sirbu