KS 5 PRO slight bug

Started by dunk, June 11, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunk

Hi All,

Using KS 5 pro and coming up against a slight problem with applying axalta materials in which half way through working with a model (somewhat medium size poly count) it suddenly reverts back quite a few stages when i next apply a material. Undo does not help this. Anybody got any ideas? cheers

Rex

Hey dunk,

So what your saying is, when your applying materials to your scene and you drop an axalta material onto a part, the scene will change materials back to a previous state? Can you reproduce the issue reliably?

Rex

dunk

Yes that's correct. In terms of replicating it i would say that it has happened 4 times, with the same model and with axalta. I am working on one model at the moment so i cant say it happens across the board, i can have a play and see if i can replicate it easy enough.From the top of my head i think its when i have applied axalta to a number of items, gone to apply a different material, then gone to apply axalta again and it reverts back to the start of my first bunch of axalta applications (hope that makes sence). do you want me to try and replicate it.

Rex

You can send the scene to rex@luxion.com via keyshot.wetransfer.com and I will take a look and try to reproduce. Thanks