Wiimote Zelda Special Edition

Started by Restarter, January 19, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restarter

Hello,

Here is a render that I've made 4 months ago trying to do other stuff than the glass rendering I do at work.

I wanted to render something special in my home and i found my wii controller so took it in photo and found the model on grabcad.

Maybe needs more details on the wood planks and better lighting.

What do you think?

Peace

Jonathan.

Will Gibbons

Nice. I think the materials look nicer on the bottom one. Looks like you've got some nice translucency on some buttons. I think it could be improved by using just a little less DoF. Also, it bothers me that the remote isn't aligned with the grain of the wood in the bottom one, haha. That's just me though. Did you use a ground plane? That might be another thing to look at to get some interaction between the image and the remote.

Restarter

Sorry forgot to mention that the second one is the photo that I've take before rendering !

Restarter

Quote from: Will Gibbons on January 19, 2018, 06:41:13 AM
Nice. I think the materials look nicer on the bottom one. Looks like you've got some nice translucency on some buttons. I think it could be improved by using just a little less DoF. Also, it bothers me that the remote isn't aligned with the grain of the wood in the bottom one, haha. That's just me though. Did you use a ground plane? That might be another thing to look at to get some interaction between the image and the remote.

Ok thanks for your advices Will ;)

cjwidd

Quote from: Restarter on January 19, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
Sorry forgot to mention that the second one is the photo that I've take before rendering !

lol you had me fooled!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: cjwidd on January 19, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Quote from: Restarter on January 19, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

lol you had me fooled!

Me too! Hahaha!