Import Geo sequence Exported from Realflow

Started by stezza, June 15, 2015, 11:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stezza

Hi folks.
Is it possible for Keyshot to import a sequence of Realflow .bin files for rendering?

Thanks
Steve

TpwUK

If you can export the Realflow with an animated sequential OBJ or other mesh format this is coming in version 6. I am not sure about the FBX format though, my 3D polymodelling package won't export deformations to FBX so you will need to look into whether your software will support this. Again as far as i know Maya will have a more tightly integrated support/plugin with v6 too.

Martin

sanchezmusics

It is possible to export from realflow in obj sequence, but I tried to import the animation unsuccessfully with KeyShot 6.1.72

They select the first obj files in the sequence, but it only activates the first frame, do not open automatically all other frames thus recognizing the animation ... like working on afre effects software. Simply select the first image (example: 001.png) of the sequence and the software automatically recognizes other files (002.png - 003.png etc. etc.) and will fully charge the animation.

I 5000 OBJ files that make up a beautiful animation that I want to render with the fantastic KeyShot.
Import 5000 file 1 to 1 hand is unthinkable.
Is there a way to do it automatically with KeyShot 6.1.72?

Thank you

P.s. Sorry for my English are Italian.

TpwUK

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=10690.0 follow the thread and you will find my OBJ Sequence importer there. You will need to customise the script to your needs.

Martin

sanchezmusics

Thanks is a useful and interesting script compliments.
I tried to use it but I imported the animation.
After using the script, I found myself with .bip files in the folder where is the sequence of obj animation.
So now I have the OBJ file and .bip what should I do?
What should I do to see the animation automatically KeyShot 6?
Thank you and congratulations again