Main Menu

Moon Light

Started by Pouya Hosseinzadeh, March 21, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Hello everyone,

On the first day of the New Year in Iran, I did a test render of an interior scene at night with a bit moon light and lovely shadows.

All models have been downloaded individually, and eventually I've done the layout of objects and create scenes with using Rhinoceros.

The general lighting in the scene are using HDRI Editor by inserting several pin lights around the environment.
The pattern of moonlight and shadows are created using a plane with an IES point light material and a plane with an opacity map that using the shape of a tree and window together. Screenshot attached.

And finally, output renders was post edited in Photoshop. I did my usual process of adjusting brightness/contrast, color grading and noise reduction. Raw rendering is attached.

Thanks for taking a look!

Magnus Skogsfjord

This has a nice artistic feel to it! Nicely done. I particularly like that ceramic black scratched material you have on the top image there.

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 21, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
This has a nice artistic feel to it! Nicely done. I particularly like that ceramic black scratched material you have on the top image there.
Cheers man! Really appreciated for your kindly words!