Aston Martin Db 1963

Started by tsunami, July 25, 2012, 05:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

I think the older is always better..i love this model..also if is not italian design ;D

Dylan

That's nice work, I'd love to see more. Where the wire wheels as big a challenge as they look?

tsunami

Some details about this challenge work...
regards

Deacon

Nicely done... looks like a very good model of one of my favourite cars. Did you draw the car or download an existing model? If downloaded can you tell me from where?

Paul

Rex

Beautiful car, license plate looks a bit strange and the tires could use a sidewall bumpmap to add a bit more realism.

Great start!

tsunami

Quote from: Rex on July 26, 2012, 01:58:31 PM
Beautiful car, license plate looks a bit strange and the tires could use a sidewall bumpmap to add a bit more realism.

Great start!
Yes i'm still looking for a good sidewall texture for tires,and also the right way to apply it as planar and get so realistic..it's not easy...
Regards

CAClark

Thats a nice car! Its worth checking SM Cars and CG Cars for tyre textures.

With the renders, the car doesn't blend in with the environment, often being to sharp and too diffuse. Keyshot tends to need some contrast adding to make things sit in to the backgrounds.

Cheers!

moriarty

Big Italian styling influence from Carrozzeria Touring of Milan - they were involved in the styling and body manufacture

tsunami

Quote from: moriarty on August 04, 2012, 05:29:54 PM
Big Italian styling influence from Carrozzeria Touring of Milan - they were involved in the styling and body manufacture
you are right man,..  ;)but Aston Martin is english...so influcence from italian style..but english car...that because i wrote.. ;)
Similar to lamborghini...was pure italian style...but we was not able to keep in Italy..and pff..someone other buyed it...and make fortune...same thing with Ducati..the motorcycle Queen ..italian style is not more italian..Audi bought..pff..
I have no words... :D