ICE BREEZE RaspBerry CAKE

Started by tsunami, June 25, 2013, 04:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

I see it in a ice cream shop..asked mom to do it...
Aldo

edwardo

Aldo..... wow!

I could do without seeing images like this - im very nearly diabetic and struggle when walking past the cake shop each day!
If you could make a bean salad look as appealing as this, i would be most grateful  ;)

But seriously... amazing! In my opinion its too perfect again though. Could you stick it into mudbox and slap it about a bit?

Ed

PhilippeV8

... still not such a fan of the "hair" bits ...  :-X

Speedster

I agree about the "hair".  I'd be afraid to swallow those puppies!  I'm curious, what if they were transparent or almost so, since you can't really remodel them (I think) to be smaller and finer.  So make them less obvious?  The cake textures are awesome!
Bill G

Josh3D

Just got a sugar coma from looking at this. YUM. Could make the 'hairs' more transparent? an opacity map perhaps?

tsunami

Yes puppies hair, are looking too much bigger, so i'm working on them, i can re-model a bit or make them thiny..
I could also use an opacity map or semi transparent material, as John wrote...i don't still know the better way...
But i will work on them..
BTW thanks for suggestions and compliments..
Aldo

Despot

Love the render, the cake looks divine, but I'd think twice about popping one of those 'antennae' covered raspberry's in my mouth...  ;)

J

tsunami

Quote from: The Metal Master on June 27, 2013, 09:02:10 AM
Love the render, the cake looks divine, but I'd think twice about popping one of those 'antennae' covered raspberry's in my mouth...  ;)

J
ops i forgot to write...the raspberries are genetically modified:-)))))))))