Lil something I did today.
Keyshot 4
HDRI Light Studio 4 for lighting.
Photoshop for post work.
Enjoy
Tim

jbeau

DriesV

That spot light on the front is a real moodsetter! ;)
Somehow that part of the image reminds me of those dramatic car show unveilings...

Dries

feher

tsunami

Quote from: DriesV on June 02, 2013, 02:46:18 PM
That spot light on the front is a real moodsetter! ;)
Somehow that part of the image reminds me of those dramatic car show unveilings...

Dries
I agree...!!..excellent as always..
regards

Speedster

Sweet!  All it needs is the trademark "auto show debut fog machine".
Bill G

feher

Quote from: Speedster on June 02, 2013, 06:53:39 PM
Sweet!  All it needs is the trademark "auto show debut fog machine".
Bill G
Thanks Bill ! You want fog machine here you go buddy. Hope this is what you had in mind.... :P
Tim

feher

Well, as most of you know I can't stop playing sometimes with an image. Push here pull there or start over....lol
I didn't start over but did have some fun creating different looks and combining them into this.
Enjoy
Tim

Speedster

The last ones seem a bit noisy to me.
Bill G

DriesV

Quote from: Speedster on June 02, 2013, 08:41:00 PM
The last ones seem a bit noisy to me.
Bill G

Yeah, I do like that the tone is more equalled on the last version, but the noise is maybe a bit too distracting.
Just my humble 2cts.

Dries

PhilippeV8

'bout the original one ... man your lighting on that is perfect.  Comparing to some of the newbie renders that come on the forum sometimes, the lighting is deff something the noobs (including me) haven't figured out yet.  That's just Pro-stuff man.
I don't have to do any automotive stuff for work, but i did give it a try in the past, and I couldn't figure it out... how to make every inch interesting and to make every curve of the shape visible.