Main Menu

Red Bull RB1000

Started by Sanderv, June 16, 2015, 02:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanderv

Hey fellow artists,

My name is Sander Verhoeven. I am a visual art student and for the last 4-5 months I have been focusing on vehicle design within ZBrush. These are the final images rendered with Keyshot. Would love to get feedback from you!

TpwUK

Looks great and what's even better for me is that you are the only person i have seen using ZB in this way - Big thumbs up from me

Martin

edwardo

strunzo

Thats exactly the scene I'm working towards, but yours is light years ahead of mine, superb work, love the detailing and colors.

Arn

That looks absolutely amazing. My only minor gripe with the studio images is that it sometimes looks a bit like a toy. The renders are of high quality though, and the complex shapes are well shown.

Don't forget to bring this to the attention of the Red Bull team :) Even a retweet or link on their page might do wonders for your career.

edwardo

QuoteThat looks absolutely amazing. My only minor gripe with the studio images is that it sometimes looks a bit like a toy. The renders are of high quality though, and the complex shapes are well shown.

I agree with Arn. Iv attached an image by Daniel Simon. I really like how he adds in some tools/fuel hose/charging cables into his studio shots - a simple little addition that throws in a whole bunch of context!

Also, I think you could benefit with some texture on your ground plane.

Great work!
E

Josh3D

Welcome Sander! Love it. The lighting really brings out the detail and the motion shot is superb. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and where you take this concept.