Main Menu

My Fiat 500

Started by sit, September 17, 2012, 11:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sit

Hi guys, I'm new in Keyshot. here is my Fiat 500 by Keyshot 2.
The modeling is done by my friend, I'm focus on rendering only. :P

guest84672

The shots with the dark blue paint are really good. But I am sure experts like feher, egon, and CAClark (where has he been lately?) will give you more hints and tips.

As far as the last shot goes - wrong side of the road ;-) - at least I assume this is pic taken in the US?

Josh3D

Welcome to the KeyShot forum. I agree with Thomas on the blue version. Very nice!

Izayoi

Really cool !

Try to find 3d modeled tires. The bump map onto the thread part looks really flat.
Also, play with some tire sidewall maps for more realistic results.

good job

sit

Quote from: Thomas Teger on September 18, 2012, 06:07:38 AM
The shots with the dark blue paint are really good. But I am sure experts like feher, egon, and CAClark (where has he been lately?) will give you more hints and tips.

As far as the last shot goes - wrong side of the road ;-) - at least I assume this is pic taken in the US?

Thanks for the comment. Yes, the picture was taken in US. Haha, next time I will consider the direction of the car.  :D

Quote from: josh3d on September 18, 2012, 06:28:01 AM
Welcome to the KeyShot forum. I agree with Thomas on the blue version. Very nice!
Quote from: Izayoi on September 18, 2012, 02:34:46 PM
Really cool !

Thanks for the comment. I will trying to upload another set of car rendering too! ;)

Try to find 3d modeled tires. The bump map onto the thread part looks really flat.
Also, play with some tire sidewall maps for more realistic results.

good job

Thanks for the comment. Noted, I try to get the 3D tire as well. :D