Putting the pieces of the puzzele together

Started by EGON, March 05, 2013, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

starting to look good.

Despot

Nice, but I have a burning question... What is the connection to 'belts' ?

As far as I can see none of the models are wearing them.

Or am i missing something here ?

J

PhilippeV8

I think the "belts" refers to that the bike has a rubber belt instead of a metal chain ... no ?

These renders look great, but I wonder if you can attract more of the focus to the bike ... their presence is very subtle and people will look at the models first either way.

EGON

These are just mood shots. In between will be close-ups of the product. Also these are not cropped. Each one will have a headline and logo.

tsunami

Always good jobs,and i like this one!but as told before my eyes are going to people model..and in on 2nd shot background it's hard white..so it's seem that bikes doesn't exist...
This is only my idea..!work is awesome

EGON

Josh3D

I think these get the mood across perfectly. great work.

guest84672

EGON

edwardo

is nice...

Egon, you definitely have the best eye for composition of stills that iv seen on this forum. Also like your use of colour (or lack of in many cases)

nice work

KeyShot

guest84672

Can you tell us what KeyShot was used for? Just story boarding, or also some of the final renderings that we see on the page?

EGON

I just rendered little bits and pieces of the bike that were jet black of a free bike I got off TurboSquid. So mush easier than trying to turn jet black to white in PS. Like the pedals. Also the mount holing up the bike on the wall was but ugly I just modeled one and rendered it and switched it out. These are far from perfect but they are so small in the shots no one will ever notice. ( except maybe Thomas ) Little things like that, that make life so much easier. The retouching on the people shots were done by http://www.mandomatic.com/home.html I did the retouching on the close-ups. Thanks for the kind words!

fivewingangel

Your eye for design is very strong  ;D I'll love to see more of your work !