Model zooms in when animating- can not lock in perspective

Started by dillon_collins, October 09, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dillon_collins

I'm working in keyshot 5.3 pro; my model was created in Creo 2.0  and then rendered from there into a bip file. I can add animations and do all the things I need to do, and the model will stay wherever I have it on the screen. As soon as I hit play it changes to orthographic under the lens setting and zooms WAAAAY too in on the model to the point where you can't see it. I can switch it back to perspective while it's animated and it will take the model back to where I can see it again, but as soon as I hit pause and play again it goes right back to orthographic and being zoomed in too far.

I've tried "locking" the camera in to perspective and the same thing happens, it will jump to orthographic, except because the camera is locked I can't switch it back to perspective to see what is going on.

I don't know what to do, and this animation is really important for work. Please help.

eddapugal

I don't have much information about keyshot. in fact i joined the forum to know more about it. I hope that you might have got the solution.

write my essay online

Will Gibbons

KeyShot 5.3 is nearly 4 years old at this point, and unfortunately quite a few things have changed since then. Because of this, it's very hard to identify if this is due to a bug or user error.

My only thought is that maybe you aren't saving the camera before locking it? Or maybe your save or lock isn't actually writing to the .bip file.

Maybe not the solution you're looking for, but I'd recommend upgrading your license.