Black Widow deformed

Started by Bruce27, October 22, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce27

Black Widow in a super deformed version  ;D

Josh3D

I think you've got an interesting series going! The renderings look great!

LM6

I like it, but what's super deformed??? the base? can you show us the not super deformed version

mattjgerard

Quote from: LM6 on October 23, 2018, 10:19:35 AM
I like it, but what's super deformed??? the base? can you show us the not super deformed version

Looks like its a proportion thing. Big head, tiny hands.

Bruce27

Quote from: Josh Mings on October 23, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
I think you've got an interesting series going! The renderings look great!

Thanks a lot! In fact, I am producing a series of super deformed characters ....I have also posted other subjects here, you can search for them with the title: Muscle black deformed, Ninja minigirl deformed, Medieval minigirl deformed. You are connected to other nice versions!

Bruce27

Quote from: LM6 on October 23, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

The super deformed are a series of characters with a head larger than the body; they can also have much larger eyes, but choose the creator how to draw them. I like to create them in a style a little different than the traditional one.

LM6

Ahh Ok..I initially thought displacement..'Super Deformed' meaning body part proportions.

I checked your other posts, very interesting look  :)

Bruce27

Quote from: LM6 on October 24, 2018, 03:42:18 AM
Ahh Ok..I initially thought displacement..'Super Deformed' meaning body part proportions.

I checked your other posts, very interesting look  :)

Thanks a lot! ;D

Will Gibbons

Definitely interesting. Would love to see a series of 'small heads, giant hands' :)

Bruce27

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 25, 2018, 08:02:15 AM
Definitely interesting. Would love to see a series of 'small heads, giant hands' :)

Thanks, Will! It would be a good idea.

theAVator

Quote from: Will Gibbons on October 25, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

HAHAHAHA that would be awesome!