Main Menu

Bones

Started by poldesign, August 20, 2014, 06:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poldesign

Under the skin we are all the same.  That´s that I want to show with this little digital artwork.

Keyshot rendered and post edited in PS

I hope you like it and help me to share.

Maybe you can recognize some of the poses like the one from Megan Fox and Monica Belucci

I really enjoy this project :)

Thank you

Josh3D

I get it :) Interesting take.

Too much post, imo, though. Would be cool to work a realistic bone material into it. I think that would really work into the raw idea behind the artwork.

Arn

Quote from: josh3d on August 21, 2014, 07:46:08 AM
Would be cool to work a realistic bone material into it. I think that would really work into the raw idea behind the artwork.
That is what I would say too. I like the contradicting subject and poses, but the material seems to distract a little bit. I do like the look of it, but I am not sure it is the best choice in this case.

Otherwise, good job!

edwardo

never seen skeletons pull sexy poses before.... kind of perturbing!

But nice renders all the same.

Speedster

Quotekind of perturbing!
As they say, "it's what's under the skin that matters"!
Bill G

Despot

Despot

edwardo

I know, i know, its just that the poses make me think this is the new 'supermodel standard' of skinny.

Juan_Martin

I love the concept and the poses are very well done ! It is not easy to make a skelleton looks sexy.

Like others have said, though; I am curious on how it'd look with a bonish texture ? To give you some advice if you ever want to experiment, I've found Stone -> Travertine to look pretty good on bones, and saves you from having to create any textures.