Keyshot studio render first

Started by tsunami, April 14, 2012, 03:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Some renders from an strange object.
I must improve radius geometry, because some scratch takes no effect on the surface..
hm

Despot

Very nice indeed... Pass it my way and I'll really scratch it for you ;-)

Regards J

tsunami

Quote from: biomechanic on April 15, 2012, 07:51:38 AM
Very nice indeed... Pass it my way and I'll really scratch it for you ;-)

Regards J
Here you can find the bip scene regarding my keyshot render studio.SO could you show me how u use your scratch way on to my model?
Thanks

Josh3D

Nice tsunami... what is it? :)

J should be able to scratch that up real nice for ya.

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on April 16, 2012, 09:09:23 AM
Nice tsunami... what is it? :)

J should be able to scratch that up real nice for ya.

it's a car winch component for rear wheel;I can't share it complete..

guest84672

Interesting indeed. You may want to fine tune the lighting and were it hits the object. Some edges are a little blown out. I think adjustments to the height of the environment may help.

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on April 16, 2012, 03:11:19 PM
Interesting indeed. You may want to fine tune the lighting and were it hits the object. Some edges are a little blown out. I think adjustments to the height of the environment may help.
Thanks for your suggestions...but could you tell me what do u mean exactly?...adjustments to the height of the enviroment...
thanks

guest84672

Open up the project tab, go to environment, and adjust the "height" parameter. It will move the environment up or down without moving the ground plane.

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on April 17, 2012, 06:22:04 AM
Open up the project tab, go to environment, and adjust the "height" parameter. It will move the environment up or down without moving the ground plane.
Ok Thomas, thanks, sorry i didn't understand what you meant, but now is ok..i'm doing correction on height parameter in to environment tab..
Thanks