KS3 Pro Render Queue

Started by Robb63, December 03, 2011, 01:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

Just went to use the render queue in KS3 (v 3.0.82) for the first time. I spent a couple of hours setting up 28 renderings, hit process, the window came up that said "processing" like normal, except no render window popped up. The items in the render queue starting dissapearing just as if it were rendering them (took a couple secs before each one disappeared).
So that was a couple hours of billable time (on a weejend) I'm not getting back. Tried a couple of other scenes they did the same thing.   ???

Don't know if this is connected, but when it was rendering the queue(previous version), the renders never actually ended up in the folder I would point KS3 to. They would always end up in the Keyshot 3/Scenes folder.

Any ideas?

DriesV

I'm running into the same issue, using the same KeyShot version.
My queued jobs are processed just fine when I pick JPEG or PNG format. When I choose TIFF, TIFF 32 bit or EXR I get what you describe: disappearing render jobs and no actual rendering.

I sent an e-mail about this thingy to KeyShot support. I hope that they get back in touch with me soon.