Mesh Modeling - Various renders practice (+Erlenmeyer Flask)

Started by NM-92, May 16, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Very nice.I really like the lighting.perfect road trip mood.  :)

NM-92

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 01, 2017, 06:34:21 AM
I like the narrative here in this rendering! Nice work Nico.
Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on June 01, 2017, 07:56:03 AM
Very nice.I really like the lighting.perfect road trip mood.  :)

Thanks ! Those two points were my focus on that image so i think i did something right :P

Despot

Love all the new stuff Nicolas, especially the reworked pool scene and fidget spinner... gonna have to Google that one ;)

NM-92

Quote from: Despot on June 06, 2017, 10:48:13 PM
Love all the new stuff Nicolas, especially the reworked pool scene and fidget spinner... gonna have to Google that one ;)

Thank you very much John. I really liked the pool scene also.

Here's another one. I had a bit of fun with the speedshape model used by Esben in his carbon fiber tutorial. Really nice model to test materials and lighting by the way. It is now on my default geometry folder so i can add it quickly anytime to test some things. Hope you like it. Cheers !

Magnus Skogsfjord

Nice! Is that metal shader done with part of the new metal texture packages from poliigon? Believe I saw an update about those.

NM-92

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 12, 2017, 03:54:54 AM
Nice! Is that metal shader done with part of the new metal texture packages from poliigon? Believe I saw an update about those.

Unfortunately my trial from Poliigon has expired :P So i couldn't take a look at those new sweet textures. Anyway, you can still create some interesting metals by just using their overlays and scratches textures.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: NM-92 on June 12, 2017, 01:38:28 PM
Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on June 12, 2017, 03:54:54 AM

Unfortunately my trial from Poliigon has expired :P So i couldn't take a look at those new sweet textures. Anyway, you can still create some interesting metals by just using their overlays and scratches textures.
Ah, it kinda looked like the one from their teaser. I'm considering paying for their services. So many nice textures.

NM-92

Will Gibbons

NM-92

Hello again. Here's my latest work: a ouija board, modeled in Rhinoceros. The crucifix modeled is downloaded. Used a bunch of wood and smudges textures from Poliigon for this one. Cheers !

Andrzej Orzecki

First thought was that is a shot inspired by Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer :) Excellent mood and beautiful job!

NM-92

Quote from: Andrzej Orzecki on June 26, 2017, 09:15:14 AM
First thought was that is a shot inspired by Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer :) Excellent mood and beautiful job!

Thanks Andrzej. I saw some of the models used for the GRW trailer on Artstation and that's fantastic stuff !

DMerz III

TpwUK

One of your finest renders to date :)

Martin

Magnus Skogsfjord

+1 to that. This is next level, Nico! Looks awesome.