Mesh Modeling - Various renders practice (+Erlenmeyer Flask)

Started by NM-92, May 16, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

Cool render Nico, the comment about particle usage certainly wasn't a criticism, more of an observation :)

NM-92

Quote from: Despot on September 05, 2017, 01:03:10 AM
Cool render Nico, the comment about particle usage certainly wasn't a criticism, more of an observation :)

No worries John ! It was good that someone pointed that out. I've been using that image since my baseball bat scene!! And it's not even high res :P Thanks for the comment.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Gold on gold came out real nice! Cool USB design too, can understand why you wanted to model that one.

NM-92

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on September 05, 2017, 06:48:58 AM
Gold on gold came out real nice! Cool USB design too, can understand why you wanted to model that one.

I think i'm going to buy one of those beauties. Thanks for replying Magnus !

Netraraj

Quote from: NM-92 on June 06, 2016, 07:05:40 PM
Let's pretend that this little dude has his hands in his pockets, cause i had a hard time doing them and rage quit (yes, i feel really dumb)

Not a fan of LEGO but m surely a fan of ur artworks. This one is really cool.

NM-92

NM-92

Hello there ! This time i've revisited another old scene, the one with the Moto 360 watch. Nothing much to say, i'll post the before and after. Pretty happy with the results and overall progress. Cheers !

DMerz III

As someone who rendered the Moto360s for a living, well done!  :)

Will Gibbons

Arian Shamil

The last you've posted.......LOVE IT!!!!!!

NM-92

Quote from: DMerz III on September 07, 2017, 06:47:54 AM
As someone who rendered the Moto360s for a living, well done!  :)

Fun job, huh ? I always like to pretend i'm on the marketing section of some company and try to create this kind of "ads" as something i'd like to see on the street.

Quote from: Will Gibbons on September 07, 2017, 07:43:55 AM
Definitely some progression!
Quote from: Arian Shamil on September 07, 2017, 10:10:09 AM
The last you've posted.......LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks guys !

NM-92

Nespresso, anyone? Just a quick render. Found an image on internet that i really liked, so i tried to mimic it. Uploading reference and final render. Hope you like it !

Despot

Well, it comes to something when the render is way, way better than the reference image :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Despot on September 14, 2017, 10:17:41 PM
Well, it comes to something when the render is way, way better than the reference image :)
Hah, my thoughts exactly. Looks much better! Well done Nico.

Esben Oxholm

Nice!
I think you nailed the material on the capsules!