Quick render -Lamborghini Murciélago

Started by SebasDesign, February 13, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebasDesign

To get the year started I created this quick render of my Murcielago model, looking for cc to improve my work hehe
I ended up liking that satined copper paint more than I thought...
so let me know guys!

LayC42

I like the texture of the background (or image) and the ground plane texture as well.
But I've no advice for that great car. Maybe some crisp reflections would charme the shape?

What does the professions would say?

SergioBL

Nicely done man! I would suggest to do a slightly curves adjustment on the grilles under the tail lights cause right now they look just like holes :)
Cheers!

Sergio

SebasDesign

Sergio you're totally right! I missed that completely... The rear lighting could be worked a bit more to highlight that kind of details.

LayC the texture in the wall is a bump from the library, and I chose to give up the crisp reflections for the satined paint...

Thanks for helping me with your comments guys!

SebasDesign

So here's a little less quick render of the same car, fixed the issue Sergio pointed out (turned out to be a very high value in the bump map) and changed the light just a bit.
Good news: Higher resolution
Bad news: the hi res also shows a lot more my model's tesselation problems
Any further comments are welcome and I'll be posting some cool new cars soon

SergioBL

Much better! Maybe you can fix the tesselation problem painting the wheel arches on photoshop? The render is going on the right way :)

Cheers!
Sergio