Main Menu

Sun

Started by EGON, May 12, 2013, 06:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

+ alley .

John B

another stunning rendering! The Maserati does seem a little bit on the small side but its still awesome

tsunami

For me Maserati size is perfect!..nice render...but my green maserati is better ;D ;D ;D ;D Just kidding ... ;D

EGON

tsunami and me are going to be the next Sergio & Tiger. Pretty funny!

Jeff Hayden

Love it Egon. Great work as always.

jbeau

Just knit picking, car looks very nice. Shadow looks clipped in, maybe render it as a separate pass and place with curves and opacity. Or add contrast to the background, this can be done in paint. Or model and texture the wall and create an AO pass that gets multiplied over the background. That should tie it all together.

abedsabeh

Nice one!

I usually don't comment on your renders, but I will on this one, but maybe I'm wrong  :) I think the vehicle is too close to the wall, IMO. What do you think?

Abed

EGON

It's parked real close to the wall. I just feel safer parking close to the wall in a vacant lot. Also if you look under the black U on the wall you can see a transition line on the ground that I forgot to erase.

Speedster

Well, scaled to the brick and red block, the scale seems just fine.  It's just that it's a huge wall, very common.  But my eye keeps going to the shadow edge, which seems quite hard to me, especially as relates to the cast shadow on the left.  Kinda looks like an oil dump or spill, rather than being cast by the car.  But only on the very edge.  Maybe just a tiny bit of blending?  Great image as always, Egon!
Bill G

EGON

Thanks Bill. Softer shadow. Also less contrast. Wee touch.

EGON

One with the side view mirror shadow gone. Option?

EGON

Side by side screenshot.