Philips BT2600B Speaker

Started by NM-92, May 09, 2016, 06:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

Hello ! I modeled a Philips speaker in SW. Here is the result, not quite happy with it yet.

NM-92

Another one. I'm happier with the overall outcome of this one.

NM-92

NM-92

Josh3D

Looks sharp! Especially the color versions. Fav is the purple/blue background. Some slight fringe around the green one.

NM-92

Thanks Josh. Sorry, but what does fringe means ? (English is not my first language) :P

Josh3D

No problem. On the edge around the model, you have some pixels that make it look like it has a border around it. Can be more prominent depending on your background. You can remove it in Photoshop by going to Layer, Matting, Defringe.

NM-92

Quote from: Josh Mings on May 12, 2016, 08:16:47 AM
No problem. On the edge around the model, you have some pixels that make it look like it has a border around it. Can be more prominent depending on your background. You can remove it in Photoshop by going to Layer, Matting, Defringe.

Oops. That was actually my mistake. I activated a stroke layer style to see what it looked like and forgot to uncheck it.

guest86567

These look remarkable! The red one is my favorite hands down. Excellent renders!

NM-92

Quote from: JoeYoung on June 07, 2016, 09:28:49 AM
These look remarkable! The red one is my favorite hands down. Excellent renders!

Thank you !