Some new work ( Real :) )

Started by EGON, November 07, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

The joke . What goes on behind the yellow sign? All rendered except for the mountain. I'm only showing you a small portion of the image. This is going to be very Norman Rockwellish but with a touch of KS.

Angelo

catch fish with icecream and yellow pages because the hell with reality in russia.....here have some vodka.

Angelo

why kill it yourself? get a baseball shooting machine to do the job for you at a velocity that bends the balls shape.

edwardo

I don't understand what anybody is on about!?

Nice, yet strange image though! Like the fish

Angelo

cocaine is a hell of a drug..// Rick james

slater

NIce work, could be possible to see the clay? ;)

EGON

No Clay. But here's a small view from the other side. No shadows or retouching just masking for FPO ( For Position Only ) Fun!

Chad Holton

I wouldn't have guessed that was behind the sign... had no idea.  ;D
Still wondering where the smoke is coming from.. I'm guessing a fisherman smoking a cigar.

Is this going to be on a billboard front & back?

EGON

Brochure cover. 8.5 x11. When you turn the page you see behind the sign 11 x 17. Smoke is coming from a ...................................

Skint

........... bbq ?   Nice job mate.

EGON

The client decided to move the fisherman weeks after I shot him. Did not want to pay for a re shoot. UGH!

EGON

BTW. Here's the way I shot him. They also added a beach-ball on the front . Where the heck I'm I gonna get a beach-ball this time of year?

EGON

The fold out. About 6 KS renders in the scene.