Main Menu

Bathroom remodel

Started by Speedster, November 15, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

These are by no means "Amazing Shots", simply utilitarian renders to indicate my design intent to our contractor for Geri's new bathroom remodel, the last of our planned remodels.  Previously I designed and rendered out our kitchen remodel and Geri's studio addition, and the KeyShot renders were invaluable!  Modeled in SolidWorks, rendered in KeyShot 7.

The mirrored medicine cabinets are by Kohler, with adjustable LED lighting.  All fixtures, tub, sinks, etc. are modeled from product specifications.  The painting is by Geri's cousin, the late Billy Sosa Warsoldier, a noted Native American rights activist.

FYI- today I saw an upcoming feature that, IMO, is a total game changer in the CG universe, and will easily position Luxion/KeyShot as the industry leader.  I refuse to divulge any more details, so don't ask.  But  it may be the single most important upgrade ever in the now long KeyShot development history.

Stay tuned...

Bill G

Speedster

QuoteFYI- today I saw an upcoming feature that, IMO, is a total game changer in the CG universe, and will easily position Luxion/KeyShot as the industry leader.  I refuse to divulge any more details, so don't ask.  But  it may be the single most important upgrade ever in the now long KeyShot development history.

Stay tuned...
Well, when it comes to KeyShot I do tend to get carried away with superlatives! But for mechanical and product designers this will be a most valuable asset.

Dries dropped a teaser of the new Motion Studies development this morning, so the secret is out!

So hop over tohttps://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=20330.msg85837#new for a real treat!

Bill G

Will Gibbons

Nice interior Bill! I'm wrapping up an interior myself. They can be a challenge.