Main Menu

Little pink world

Started by leo de brito, December 18, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo de brito

Hello guys, I would like to share with you this render I made few days ago.

Critiques are more than welcome. :)

Hossein Alfideh

I love the mood you captured Leo!the only thing that bugs me is the plant.looks like it would hit me in the  eye if I sit there.you could lower the bump value a little bit other than that it looks awesome
Well done mate.

leo de brito

Yep. I got your point Hossein. It´s not that the plant looks fake or anything like that but, a lower bump value would make its surface smoother. It would fit better with this image, as it would pops a bit less. Thanks for your observation. It does help in the learning process. Thanks mate! ;)

Josh3D

Ooo. Love it. Great mood indeed. Nice touch with a splash of green too.

Will Gibbons

This has a strong advertising feel to it. For me, personally, everything in this works. I really like it. Where are the models from?

leo de brito

Quote from: Josh Mings on December 19, 2017, 07:40:23 AM
Ooo. Love it. Great mood indeed. Nice touch with a splash of green too.

Ah! Thanks indeed Josh! ;)

leo de brito

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 19, 2017, 08:08:13 AM
This has a strong advertising feel to it. For me, personally, everything in this works. I really like it. Where are the models from?
Thanks Will. I´m glad you like it. True, it has a advertising feel. So, the models are from:

Typewriter from: www.archive3d.net/

Cactus, Plant, Paper Clips and Sticky Note from: www.3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/

Calculator from: www.grabcad.com/library
(And it was nice to find out that this calculator actually exists. It´s called Exactra 20 and it´s from 1974)

Esben Oxholm

Very cool, Leo!

Really love this shot!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: leo de brito on December 19, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
(And it was nice to find out that this calculator actually exists. It´s called Exactra 20 and it´s from 1974)

Dang. I'd buy that calculator. They're tough to find.

cgreg

Nice Work! The advertising feel is very effective for product pitch presentations. What was your lighting setup? Only custom HDRI or environmental lights, too?

Magnus Skogsfjord

I love this guy! So clean.