Cannot see Project window (TEchnical interface/graphical card issue)

Started by Urban, April 01, 2019, 08:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban

Hi,

I cannot see the Project window. In the file below its not zoomed out enough, but even at my bigger 4K screen It never shows the Project window.
It never pops up. As you see it marks as light blue, but no window is to be seen except the material library window, seen to the left.
During the weekend it worked fine, I worked with Keyshot without any problem, but this monday I could not work with Keyshot.
After seing some similar issues here at the Keyshot forum regarding this topic, I saw that the solution might be the settings of the Grphical card
So I chatted with Nvidia earlierr today and went to action with reinstalling Keyshot.
(Just som minutes ago) 
I reinstalled Keyshot 8.2 And unfortunatelly the same problem
occur. This is also an issue that I have e-mailed Keyshot support about today and I have not recieved any answer yet.

It´s urgent for me to get this fixed since customers are waiting for a final render from me.

Graphics card Nvidia GeForce 1060
Monitor 4K and gaming laptop 8 cores.

Anyone have had the same problem?

Thnx in return
/Urban

Will Gibbons

Hey. This is a long shot but try this:

If you can right-click on your desktop and enter Nvidia Control Panel, find the window pictured below.

Where it says '3D Open GL Stereo', change it to KeyShot and make sure the setting below is set to High-Performance NVIDIA Processor and restart KeyShot.

Hoping that helps.

Urban

Hi Will,

It looks like my Nvidia inferface window panel looks a bit different. I do not have this option of 3D OpenGL Stereo

But I got a tip from the support to go towindow dock window. I´m not sure if this will work if this problem occurs again.
I still dont know why it suddenly worked to mark and see the Project window. therefore I deleted this topic. But now you answered so that was good.
Thanks for your answer
All the best
/Urban

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Urban on April 01, 2019, 11:16:24 AM
Hi Will,

It looks like my Nvidia inferface window panel looks a bit different. I do not have this option of 3D OpenGL Stereo

But I got a tip from the support to go towindow dock window. I´m not sure if this will work if this problem occurs again.
I still dont know why it suddenly worked to mark and see the Project window. therefore I deleted this topic. But now you answered so that was good.
Thanks for your answer
All the best
/Urban

In that screen shot I uploaded, the tab to the right 'program settings', I think there you can find KeyShot as a program listed in there and then change its display settings.