Chess Scene - Reloaded

Started by NM-92, June 09, 2016, 03:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM-92

I am still trying to improve old work. Here is another scene that i did some time ago, and it's new version. I hope you like it !

Oldie

New ones

NM-92

Hossein Alfideh

nice work man! I like 3rd one a lot!
keep it up!

Esben Oxholm

Dude... amazing progress!
You are getting a really good eye for lighting, materials and composition. Well done!

Despot

NM-92

guest86567

Excellent renders on the close up! Checkmate!

TpwUK

Love seeing your progress through renders, and you can definitely see where the improvements have been made, somehow I feel the need to see the same scene as the original one with the broken piece ... Same wood textures as used in your new posts, possibly the same materials as the final rendered image. Just so it becomes a like for like comparison.

Keep posting NM :)

Martin

Will Gibbons

Dude. Like the others said, great work progress. That chipped wooden piece is cool too!

NM-92

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 10, 2016, 12:07:39 PM
Dude. Like the others said, great work progress. That chipped wooden piece is cool too!

Will, thank you very much.

Quote from: TpwUK on June 10, 2016, 10:52:55 AM
Love seeing your progress through renders, and you can definitely see where the improvements have been made, somehow I feel the need to see the same scene as the original one with the broken piece ... Same wood textures as used in your new posts, possibly the same materials as the final rendered image. Just so it becomes a like for like comparison.

Keep posting NM :)

Martin

Martin, i tried a scene with the complete set from the original image. DoF is a bit strong though, i lost the floor textures with the blur. Also i forgot to change camera angle so it's a bit similar to the previous one  :P. Anyway, here it is.

TpwUK

Still looks massively improved from the original render - Well done NM :)

Martin

NM-92

Quote from: TpwUK on June 11, 2016, 04:41:45 PM
Still looks massively improved from the original render - Well done NM :)

Martin

Thank you very much !

Finema

syrom

Very nice dof! Like the new renders a lot!

NM-92