Weekend creation: Ferrari 488 Pista

Started by SergioBL, August 12, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergioBL

Finally some time to render cars!! Man it has been a looooong time since I posted something here...

Anyways, here is a couple of renders of this beauty... Hope you like it!!

Keyshot 7 + Photoshop
Tips, likes, comments... Everything is appreciated!!

Cheers!!
Sergio Loza

DaStig

Great looking render of a really nice car. Love the setting and the reflection of the car in the water on the road.

Very well done ...

SergioBL

Thanks bro!! Studio and some other shots of this beast are cooming soon!!! :)

dalejsmith

The top image looks nice, well done. the lower image feels off, but only in the camera settings and or perspective angle.

SergioBL

Quote from: dalejsmith on August 15, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
The top image looks nice, well done. the lower image feels off, but only in the camera settings and or perspective angle.

Thanks for your comment!! :)

Bonnie2001

Very nice renders, especially the top one. Making the car in a single weekend was quite an achievement.

SergioBL

Quote from: Bonnie2001 on August 21, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
Very nice renders, especially the top one. Making the car in a single weekend was quite an achievement.

Thanks a lot!!! But what I was saying is that the process of composition, tweaking materials and all that stuff was during the weekend, I can model but not that fast!!  ::)

Cheers!!

Bonnie2001

Quote from: SergioBL on August 25, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
Thanks a lot!!! But what I was saying is that the process of composition, tweaking materials and all that stuff was during the weekend, I can model but not that fast!!  ::)

Cheers!!

Ah now I understand Sergio.  :)

JimmyToTheBe

This looks really cool. I need to do another car render myself, been a while

SergioBL

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on September 02, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
This looks really cool. I need to do another car render myself, been a while

Thanks Man!! And a huge thanks to the Keyshot team for putting this on your social media! Means a lot to me!!  :)