Mannequin Chatting in Living Room

Started by ayyas.muh, August 02, 2020, 12:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayyas.muh

hi, i was creating product studio template so i can use it over and over again for different products. i was playing around to test the template lighting end up making this haha lil bit weird but its fun making these, i hope you like it. oh keyshot multimaterial really come in handy for making template studio render, its very easy to switch multiple material for different purposes.
i get all 3d models from sketchup 3Dwarehouse, i only modelled the interior room.

Software:
Sketchup 2019
Keyshot 9
Photoshop for post pro
2500 pixel - 1 hour - 270 samples - Ryzen 1700

you can check my other keyshot work at my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ayyas.muh/
thank you :)

theAVator

Hahaha, this not only looks great, but the concept is fun too.
Only change I would make is to swap the mannequin on the table for a more realistic human, Just to push the flip/flop sorta twilight zone feel.

TGS808

Your Toy Story "shout out" didn't go unnoticed. ;-)

ayyas.muh

Quote from: theAVator on August 03, 2020, 10:56:10 AM
Hahaha, this not only looks great, but the concept is fun too.
Only change I would make is to swap the mannequin on the table for a more realistic human, Just to push the flip/flop sorta twilight zone feel.

great idea!!! i probably post the updated versian with this idea, thank you for your feedback!

ayyas.muh

Quote from: TGS808 on August 03, 2020, 02:10:21 PM
Your Toy Story "shout out" didn't go unnoticed. ;-)

hahahaha lol, you have good eyesight  ;) ;) ;)

Josh3D

ayyas.muh

kamran Rahmani

Ha Ha, So sweat. I enjoy this one; the only problem I can mention is that how do they want to wear the glasses on the table with no ears:), btw the lighting is really perfect for an interior scene. In my opinion, really loved it.

ayyas.muh

Quote from: kamran Rahmani on August 09, 2020, 04:37:04 AM
Ha Ha, So sweat. I enjoy this one; the only problem I can mention is that how do they want to wear the glasses on the table with no ears:), btw the lighting is really perfect for an interior scene. In my opinion, really loved it.

thank you! its still quite a mistery how they wear those glasses haha ;)