Candy speakers ( From modeling to rendering and 3D printing)

Started by Hossein Alfideh, February 21, 2021, 12:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hello everyone,

It feels great to be posting again in this wonderful community after a while since I was extremely occupied with my masters thesis but I got the chance to dive into another concept design.
The whole thing is modeled in CATIA and rendered in keyshot for sure. Then the model was modified for 3D printing using PLA material and FDM printing tech. In this phase my dear friend Hooman Ladan helped me out to create our sample.
I prepared two different interior scenes to capture the product in a more realistic way. Thanks to the models library in Keyshot I could save some time in creating the second scene leading to nice results. Can you count how many items?  :D
I also invite you to see this project on my Behance profile for a better experience:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/113629857/CANDY-speakers

Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy :)

Chad Holton

Lovely design, Hossein. I like the red and all, but the silver one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing the 3D print pic too. I purchased one last year, they're a lot of fun and come in handy too.

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: Chad Holton on February 23, 2021, 11:33:12 AM
Lovely design, Hossein. I like the red and all, but the silver one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing the 3D print pic too. I purchased one last year, they're a lot of fun and come in handy too.

Thanks Chad I'm glad you like this. Yeah, totally agreed it's really fun I just can't wait to print more stuff :))

JimmyToTheBe

Nice project for renderweekly Hossein!
An all rounder project and beautiful scene setup..Awesome!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: JimmyToTheBe on February 26, 2021, 01:35:40 AM
Nice project for renderweekly Hossein!
An all rounder project and beautiful scene setup..Awesome!

Thank you very much Jimmy really appreciate it. :)

Josh3D

Really cool. And congrats on finishing your master's thesis! Great set of scenes too!

Hossein Alfideh

Thank you very much Josh! I kinda feel relieved after months. It's great to be back in the unlimited realm of cgi with an open mind