Keyshot 11 News?

Started by simolius, November 16, 2021, 11:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quigley

Interesting thread in the context of the subscription pricing discussion.
Luxion are going to have to update their update game if they are going to retain customers. Most subscription software is either priced low enough so that 18-24 month upgrades are no issue, or they treat things as a continuous update for bug fixes and new features every few months. Those point releases will become very important to the user if they are going to start seeing value in subscriptions.

Morgan

Quote from: DerekCicero on January 19, 2022, 09:32:28 AM
The KeyShot HD for ZBrush product will be going away, but other than that it will stay the same for 2022. Given the changes over at Zbrush/Maxon I can't speak for what will happen beyond this year.

That means it disappears from the offer, or whoever has it, is happy and whoever is to late, or doesn't work anymore btw. the license expires?

Furniture_Guy

Does anyone have any additional information about the 'new' Keyshot Web Viewer? All I can find online is 'a new KeyShot Web Viewer, for publishing and sharing KeyShot files online' quote. How will this be any different than what is available now? We have long wished to be able to repurpose all our Keyshot assets to our website...

Perry (Furniture_Guy)

TGS808

Quote from: Furniture_Guy on January 31, 2022, 09:51:53 AM
Does anyone have any additional information about the 'new' Keyshot Web Viewer? All I can find online is 'a new KeyShot Web Viewer, for publishing and sharing KeyShot files online' quote. How will this be any different than what is available now? We have long wished to be able to repurpose all our Keyshot assets to our website...

They are going to cover it in the webinar. If you can't attend, I'm sure it will be uploaded to YouTube when it's over, as always.

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FIZOclKXRGWjBFyHKdvltA

TGS808

Quote from: Furniture_Guy on January 31, 2022, 09:51:53 AM
Does anyone have any additional information about the 'new' Keyshot Web Viewer?

There's a peak at it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK7wtBBjDEU

Furniture_Guy

DerekCicero