Move Gizmo Glitch still there!

Started by mattjgerard, April 07, 2022, 09:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattjgerard

I am getting the Disappearing Move Gizmo glitch again that was supposed to be solved with KS11? There are a couple threads describing it here-

https://forum.keyshot.com/index.php?topic=27701.msg118214#msg118214

And I can now confirm that it is still happening, but I hadn't had it happen for a long time, but just recently it started again. This time I know its there because as I can see it when I select an object and hit the Z key to turn the axis legend on and off, the gizmo will move to the front of the geometry or to the back where it gets hidden.

At least now I know the workaround, but would be nice to tick this fix off the list. Also deselecting "Use CPU for selection outlines" does fix it, which is a better setting since the outlines using CPU are way to thin to see well anyway.

sloanelliot

Yep.  Still there.. Can confirm.  :-\

Erik Williams

Yes unfortunately the issue remains, but it has been solved in the KeyShot 11.2 release. This will be available in the next few months.
Thank you for your patience during this time, it's been a long time coming.

If you continue to have this problem after the KeyShot 11.2 release, please let us know as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Erik Williams
Luxion Customer Support

mattjgerard

Quote from: Erik Williams on April 29, 2022, 06:20:56 AM
Yes unfortunately the issue remains, but it has been solved in the KeyShot 11.2 release. This will be available in the next few months.
Thank you for your patience during this time, it's been a long time coming.

If you continue to have this problem after the KeyShot 11.2 release, please let us know as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Erik Williams
Luxion Customer Support

Excellent! I can imagine stuff like this is the little picky things that are just a pain to troubleshoot and while not critical to the app's operation, its nice to get it fixed.