MODIFIED...CLARIFIED...residential house in the PINES

Started by jeth, August 14, 2013, 08:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeth

hello, this is the revision of my last render i hope you like this one.

my workflow: sketchup 2013 + keyshot 4.1 + photoshop cs3

jeth

Speedster

These are really nice, especially the last one.  They have a certain "rendered" quality which I personally feel is totally appropriate for the purpose of an ad campaign, brochures and the like.  It's about "selling" the house, not about a "perfect photograph", if you get my drift.  The grass blades may be a bit large?  Keep pushing- remarkable improvement already in such a short time!
Bill G

jeth

thanks sir. actually, i used the make fur plugin in sketchup for the grass. =D that's why it's not that perfect.

maybe there are ways to create a realistic grass in keyshot. i'm not successful using bump maps for grass, so i used the fur plugin instead.

also, i'm looking for better hdri and backplates. can you suggest me sir where i can get some free hdr images? =)

jeth

Josh3D

These are looking very nice. The top right of the house looks perfect. Looking down to the bottom story and especially the grass, it looks less real. The edges may need to be softened or perhaps it's just the level of detail. The grass definitely needs to be scaled down. You're going the right direction with the last image!