Main Menu

Free HDRIs on deviantart

Started by guest84672, May 22, 2010, 06:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest84672

Just got this one "twittered" to me. There are 3 packs in total. Follow this link to get to the other 2.

http://zbyg.deviantart.com/art/HDRi-Pack-1-97402522

Thomas

robinxie

It says the ".zip"files are broken! Can you give us a new one?Thanks~

Bruno

Hi,

Is it possible to modify the black color (into my red arrow, image attached) to gray (+/- dark) into the hdri template attached, I have not the software for that  :-[

Thank you.

Bruno

guest84672

Bruno

ok, thanks, which software can create/modify this hdz file?

Bruno

Hi,

Here below my best result, I want to delete the black lines/marks on the shank, I try all the possibilities in the Options => Environment but there are always these black marks, the only possibility is to modify the hdr environment by reducing the black color (into red arrow) but with Keyshot we can't.... what is the solution?

Bruno

Speedster

You should check out www.hdrlightstudio.com.  They offer a great app to create your own HDRI's that are usable in keyShot.  The "basic" is very reasonable, but limited in the number of lights you can create.  I used it a lot until I upgraded to Pro.
Bill G

Bruno

Thank you Speedster.

I buy a 3D software but the render is not very good.

I buy Keyshot to obtain a better render but we can't modify/create hdri template.

Now I should to buy a hdr software to use Keyshot...

But after perhaps I should to buy a new software to use the hdr software.....

Where is the limit?

Robert V.

Keyshot is a render program, it is not made for creating 3d models, making HDR's, creating textures or shooting backplates. So there lays the limit.

For those 4 points you need 2 separate programs and a camera. Nothing more, nothing less...

It's not fair demanding a HDR creator/manipulator from keyshot... use photoshop.

Bruno

Thank you PredatorKS but I have not photoshop  :-X

Robert V.

Bruno

We can create/modify an HDR file with paint.net?

Robert V.

no, for textures, etc... If paint.net accepts 32bit however... then yes.

Robert V.

ps, I did found out how to make HDR's from google streetview... (but you need photoshop, or any other program that can make HDR's from pictures)

(sorry for the double post)