Main Menu

White on White

Started by Speedster, October 08, 2015, 05:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

So, does this look better on the new website?
Bill G

bronson

I don't like the new forum format.
At first, I thought something is wrong with my Firefox, until I saw this 'White on white' post.
Look at mine.

Bronson

Speedster

Ah- a "caca pie", as we call them in New Mexico!
Bill G

TpwUK

White on white in my opinion has only ever been of any use for producing catalog style renders that are meant for a white paper printed page. Same applies for black on black really. Unless you have rendered specifically for white or black they look atrocious... Caca-pie looks good though :)

Martin

Despot

That pile of doo doo reminds me of the chewed up MoonPie that got spat in the face of the prison warder in The Green Mile...

edwardo

lol, I had to check my Profanisaurus to see what moon pie meant. As a result I have just laughed my lunch over my laptop. Perhaps you just meant it as a 'wagon wheel' type biscuit? Anyway, i should get back to work now.

Despot

Quote from: edwardo on October 09, 2015, 07:42:02 AM
lol, I had to check my Profanisaurus to see what moon pie meant. As a result I have just laughed my lunch over my laptop. Perhaps you just meant it as a 'wagon wheel' type biscuit? Anyway, i should get back to work now.

Lol lol, and so have I... so much so that my neighbours thought I had gone insane. No, I meant the 'Wagon Wheel' type biscuit, not anything else ;)

J

TpwUK

What too funny Despot & Edwardo, luv the green mile movie though :)

Martin

Despot

Quote from: TpwUK on October 09, 2015, 08:50:36 AM

Martin

Look at the 'alternative' definitions (there are more than one) of MoonPie Martin... then you'll understand ;)

It was certainly an eye opener for me, I can tell ya

J

TpwUK

Quote from: Despot on October 09, 2015, 08:53:23 AM
Quote from: TpwUK on October 09, 2015, 08:50:36 AM

Martin

Look at the 'alternative' definitions (there are more than one) of MoonPie Martin... then you'll understand ;)

It was certainly an eye opener for me, I can tell ya

J

Dang - Reminder to self, avoid Mississippi Moon Pie and visiting the new forum with equal vigour  (new layout is churning my guts and inducing another migraine attack ) ... This Moon Pie is almost as bad as a Texan Heart Shot when hunting :/

Martin