Main Menu

Opinions?

Started by PrasanDR, April 07, 2016, 06:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrasanDR

Hey guys :) still relatively new to the whole KeyShot rendering software! With less than a week of using the program, I was able to come up with renders as shown :D Of course they aren't as amazing as some of the wonderful artworks that people have displayed for the community but what do you guys think? Any cool tips from experienced users or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully there are many improvements to come

Josh3D

Off to a good start, I'd say. Welcome. I would definitely recommend the webinar that Tim Feher did on Automotive rendering. That will level you up big time. Look forward to seeing more!

PrasanDR

Quote from: Josh Mings on April 07, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
Off to a good start, I'd say. Welcome. I would definitely recommend the webinar that Tim Feher did on Automotive rendering. That will level you up big time. Look forward to seeing more!

Thank you, appreciate the feedback :) I did have a look at Webinar 26 I believe with the Ferrari FF and used some tips to try enhance the renders more recently. Will most certainly look through Tim Feher's webinar in the near future and hopefully gain some extensive knowledge for the program!