interior keyshot after a very long time

Started by satish gobind, June 04, 2016, 06:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

satish gobind

interior keyshot after a very long time

Hossein Alfideh

Very nice
Just two things , the chain of the seat looks a bit weird in first picture in my opinion
And I guess its better to change the door texture in second picture as you can see its repeating obviously

Despot

There is a light 'leak' under the brick wall section... other than that I like the lighting, it's very natural - not forced

satish gobind

guest86567

Room looks really comfortable with a lot of great detail! Would love to see a night scene with nothing but interior lighting!

syrom

Lyn

Overall, great images! I love the amount of colour used in this room. Only a few things to critique.
There is a sliver of light leak under the brick wall.
The chain on the bubble chair needs more definition. It currently looks like it is floating. Is this chair outside on the patio? maybe play around with the glass on the doors so it is clear that the chair is outside.
Also, I know its a very minor thing, but I can just hear my old interior design profs lecturing the class about the importance of balance and "weight distribution" in a room. I would add an item on those 2 empty end shelves in the second image. Or if you are wanting to have some empty shelves, simply create a pattern on the bookcase where you alternate between empty and full. Take some inspiration from real estate photography and home magazines. I find that these really help with room layouts and overall realism.
The doors feel a little flat or dull to me (almost like a sticker on a wall). Add some definition in the geometry, and they will feel like they really belong in the space.

guest84672