Main Menu

office

Started by Mohammed MOUYH, August 07, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohammed MOUYH

Mohammed MOUYH

what's your opinion??

Despot

Your asking for opinions, so here goes...

The lighting is OK, if a little confusing. The strong, dark shadow that is being cast by the desk and the chair onto the wall behind it, where is that light source ? I suspect you haven't rendered this with interior mode and that there is one wall and possibly the ceiling missing ?

The décor is, I'm sorry to say, in my eyes, hideous. I can tell you that if I had to spend one hour in that office, I would be taking a flying leap straight out of that reinforced glass window ;)

It's just too busy and mismatched. That rotated storage thing that's to the right of the camera, what purpose does that serve other than to annoy the eye ?

And what's the point of that weird corner basket type thing ? The mind fairly boggles as to what purpose that might actually serve...

So perhaps just tone back on the décor and try and match colours and patterns a bit better, I'm thinking the green wall and yacht/ocean picture... because at the moment your giving the impression that somebody hired Mr Magoo as decorator

One last thing, take some time to post out the hotpixels that are on the left part of the 'rug', they are very distracting to the eye... it only takes a few seconds in an image editing program.

Mohammed MOUYH

thnx bro
i will do this