My Initial Beta 7 shots

Started by Despot, May 31, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

Well it's been a while since I last posted - and what better than some juicy Beta 7 renders :)

Love the Complex IOR metals and new Cloudy Plastic - really cool features in my opinion.

I'm loving 'piles' of things at the moment, so for those of you who don't... tough ;)

Thanks for looking.

Josh3D

Simply amazing. These look GREAT John.

Despot

Cheers Josh :)

I meant to say that the pile of bolts image uses the new complex IOR addition using the Brass preset, the wingnuts use the new Anodized coatings, the BioJoints use Complex IOR again using the Chromium preset and the material test object uses Cloudy Plastic

J

DriesV

Great looking shots, John!

You should revisit the Cloudy Plastic material. There have been some major updates/improvements since that last image.

Dries

Magnus Skogsfjord

Fantastic shots as always, John. Love them all.

Will Gibbons

Man! These are so good. Your attention to detail is stellar. The yellow fasteners takes the cake for me. I could be fooled into thinking it's a photo. I may be in need of a new wallpaper... I think one of your 'piles' would be fantastic.... sounds odd.

Despot

Thanks Dries and Magnus, it's appreciated :)

Despot

Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 01, 2017, 06:42:30 AM
Man! These are so good. Your attention to detail is stellar. The yellow fasteners takes the cake for me. I could be fooled into thinking it's a photo. I may be in need of a new wallpaper... I think one of your 'piles' would be fantastic.... sounds odd.

Hey, thanks Will funnily enough,  I've started using the 'piles' images as wallpaper... let me know if you need other sizes and I'll render up for you :)

Josh3D

Yeah, I might have the four big ones set as a desktop background slideshow  ;D

Will Gibbons

Quote from: Despot on June 01, 2017, 07:30:11 AM
Quote from: Will Gibbons on June 01, 2017, 06:42:30 AM

Hey, thanks Will funnily enough,  I've started using the 'piles' images as wallpaper... let me know if you need other sizes and I'll render up for you :)

Thanks! I'll let you know!

SteveTalkowski

Simply amazing imagery John!

KeyShot

Despot

Thanks Henrik and Steve, I appreciate the kind words.

richardfunnell

Wow John, these are pretty spectacular! If you have any high resolution versions I'd love to get a hold of them!

Despot

Sure, of course Richard, just let me know what resolution you need :)