Keyshot training in the Netherlands

Started by Metin Seven, June 02, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metin Seven

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that I reinitiated a former activity of mine — training people to learn or improve a visual skill, 2D and/or 3D.

Keyshot is one of the 3D renderers I'm using in my workshops.

A training takes place in the Netherlands, in my studio or on location, so it will be mostly interesting for Dutch and Flemish people.

More info can be found on my site: metinseven.com

Regards,

— Metin

lumusislight

Hello Metin,

Do you share online tutorials afterwards? Or perhaps you organize webinars as well. Please, contact me if you have some valuable Keyshot tutorials to share. I've just started using Keyshot in my workshops. Used to work with vector images in Corel Draw.

Thanks,

Metin Seven

Hi,

Sorry, I don't post tutorials or webinars, because I prefer one on one workshops in real-life, preferably speaking in my native Dutch language, explaining Keyshot to the visitor according to his / her personal questions.

Did you already check out Luxion's YouTube channel and Esben Oxholm's video tutorials? I've learned a lot from those sources.

Kind regards,

Metin

lumusislight

Hi Metin,

Thanks, will check the YouTube channels. Though I prefer webinars, can't stand YouTube ads.

Best regards

Will Gibbons

Quote from: lumusislight on August 28, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
Hi Metin,

Thanks, will check the YouTube channels. Though I prefer webinars, can't stand YouTube ads.

Best regards

There's a solution for that! YouTube Premium.

Metin Seven

Quote from: Will Gibbons on August 29, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Quote from: lumusislight on August 28, 2018, 09:56:02 PM
Hi Metin,

Best regards

There's a solution for that! YouTube Premium.

And often a competent ad blocker already suffices.

bdesign

Quote from: Metin Seven on August 29, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
And often a competent ad blocker already suffices.
Yep. I've never seen any ads on YouTube using Adblock Plus (free Chrome/Firefox extension).

Cheers,
Eric