Scania Royal Transport

Started by E.Sirbu, November 11, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Sirbu

Hi guys! I want to share with you my new truck designs. The scene is full 3d and the hdri are from hdriheaven.com

Will Gibbons

That's cool. Lots of nice, little details. Makes me wonder, where does the engine go? :)

E.Sirbu

Thanks! Well the engine is under the cabin and it isn't visible. Maybe there are some other details under the grill that I didn't consider for those renders.   :D

E.Sirbu

An other one, ready to hit the road  :)

mertee

Wow, those awesome trucks, you just missed one thing from perfection: Jean-claude van damme

designgestalt

Quote from: Will Gibbons on November 13, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
That's cool. Lots of nice, little details. Makes me wonder, where does the engine go? :)
this is a european style truck, not that kind of amercian monster truck, like you have in the states.
knowing, that those trucks are as powerful as the amican style trucks are, I myself always wonders, what all is under the hood of those amercan trucks ... ;D 8)

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

You've got some interesting renders there! I like the first shot!

Will Gibbons

Quote from: designgestalt on November 20, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
this is a european style truck, not that kind of amercian monster truck, like you have in the states.
knowing, that those trucks are as powerful as the amican style trucks are, I myself always wonders, what all is under the hood of those amercan trucks ... ;D 8)

I have to imagine there's something to be said for aerodynamics and trying to elongate the front of the truck a bit. Maybe?

designgestalt

Quote from: Will Gibbons on December 07, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: designgestalt on November 20, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

I have to imagine there's something to be said for aerodynamics and trying to elongate the front of the truck a bit. Maybe?

I would not disagree, the trucks in europe are as aerodynamic as the buses are: basically a wall with an engine behind. but when you are on a german autobahn, going a decent 180kmh and you are overtaken by a Porsche Cayenne, going at least 250kmh plus, your only conclusion can be, that aerodynamics are way overrated  ;D ;D